This course is accredited to an ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management and aims to enable participants to consolidate effective managerial strategies whilst increasing personal awareness and impact; make the transition from managing operational outputs to developing leadership skills and achieve more strategic goals.
The course will prepare future team leaders in Thoracic Surgery and will allow existing leaders to refresh and update their managerial skills.
Core aims of the course:
• Use standardised management techniques to drive better results.
• Develop the ability to lead, motivate and inspire.
• Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management.
• Benchmark managerial skills.
• Understand Business Innovation, therefore influencing a range of stakeholders.